Panoramic sea views, across the road from the beach and seven minutes walk from the High Street, 23 North Parade is a large, 6 bedroom, fully-equipped seafront family holiday house, sleeping up to 12 people with private parking for 4 cars.
23 North Parade is for you if you are looking for a large house for several families, generations or a group of friends on the stunning Southwold sea-front. It is a traditional family house, fully-equipped for modern holiday requirements whilst still retaining many period features. The house has six bedrooms and spacious accommodation for up to 12 people. The town centre with its many lively pubs, Adnams Brewery, independent shops, theatre, cinema, galleries and restaurants is just a short walk away. Whether you are coming for festivals, holidays or a refreshing break, summer and winter, Southwold has it all, and 23 North Parade has charm and style.
Ground floor accommodation
- Dining room with panoramic sea views, a large dining table and chairs, comfortably seating 12
- Well-equipped large, modern kitchen with duel fuel range cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Comfortable seating for 6 and French doors leading into the garden
- Twin bedroom with ensuite shower, loo and basin.
- WC with wash basin
The back garden outside the kitchen is a real sun trap, where you can enjoy the afternoon and evening sunshine sheltered from the sea breeze. There is plenty of garden seating and a built-in barbecue. In the summer months, there is an outdoor table tennis table. A paved area with benches in front of the house looking out to sea catches the morning sunshine - great for al fresco breakfasts.
First floor accommodation
- Large sitting-room with panoramic sea views and plenty of comfortable seating, TV, DVD, CD player, books, games, cards.
- Double room with king-sized bed and wash basin
- Twin bedroom with cot
- Shower room with basin
- Separate WC
- Bathroom with basin and WC
- Airing cupboard
Second floor accommodation
- Double room with king-sized bed and panoramic sea-views
- Twin room with panoramic sea views
- Twin room with views over the town
- Separate shower/wc
- Each bedroom is well-furnished with plenty of storage space. Duvets, pillows, under pillow-cases, blankets and bedspreads are provided, you need to bring your own sheets, pillow-cases, duvet covers and towels.
- We also offer a bedlinen service and all the beds will be made up for you. Bath and swimming towels are NOT included. See below for charges.
- Hand towels and bath mats are provided.
- All rooms are centrally heated.
- Off-street parking is available for 3-4 cars at the rear of the property.
- No smoking in the house.
- Wifi is included in rental fee.
- Bedlinen hire: £135 per booking
- Christmas/New Year 2018: £2600 inc bedding/week
- Up to 2 well-behaved dogs: £20 per dog
- Fri 4:00 pm – Sun 6:00 pm: £800 (2018)
- Fri 4:00 pm – Mon 6:00 pm: £840 (2018)
- Weekend bookings are not available during school holidays
- Fri 4:00 pm - Mon 6:00 pm: £1000 (2019)
We all thought that the upstairs main room was one of the loveliest sitting rooms we had ever had the privilege to use. The views out over the sea were a constant source of enjoyment, whatever the weather or time of day. We really had a lovely week, and were only sorry it wasn't longer.
House is so comfy and well equipped. We loved it.
Contact Katie Boult:
Telephone: 01728 663 454
Sat Nav Reference:
|NB: DAY = This night is booked.
Availability updated: Sunday 28th October 2018
|Fri, 16 Nov 2018||Fri, 14 Dec 2018||£1200||£840|
|Fri, 21 Dec 2018||Fri, 04 Jan 2019||£2600||N/A|
|Fri, 04 Jan 2019||Fri, 22 Feb 2019||£1420||£1000|
|Fri, 01 Mar 2019||Fri, 17 May 2019||£1700||£1000|
|Fri, 24 May 2019||Fri, 28 Jun 2019||£1945||£1000|
|Fri, 05 Jul 2019||Fri, 30 Aug 2019||£2300||N/A|
|Fri, 06 Sep 2019||Fri, 25 Oct 2019||£1945||£1000|
|Fri, 01 Nov 2019||Fri, 13 Dec 2019||£1420||£1000|
- Sleeps (maximum): 12
- Bedrooms: 6
- Beds: 10
- Private Parking
You can view a total of 12 images of 23 North Parade by tapping an above image and scrolling through the gallery.