A large Edwardian house sleeping 8 only minutes from the beach
Refurbished in a contemporary style, this large, attractive house sleeps 8 and is only minutes from Walberswick's stunning beach.
There is parking for three cars at the rear.
Wi–Fi access is available. NEW FOR 2022 - WE NOW HAVE AN ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING POINT.
6 The Terrace was recently awarded the prestigious four stars GOLD Award by Visit England.
- Large Sitting/Dining Room with woodburing stove, TV with Freeview, DVD player and CD player. Dining table seats 8. Door to rear courtyard.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room. Open plan, well equipped Kitchen with electric hob and oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave and underfloor heating. Breakfast area has large table for 8. Double doors leading to rear courtyard.
- Utility Room. Sink, storage cupboards, washing machine/dryer and door to rear courtyard.
- Shower Room. Large shower, WC and hand basin.
- Bedroom One. Large Bedroom with sea views, king-size bed and TV.
- Bedroom Two. Twin Bedroom.
- Main Bathroom. Bath, WC and hand basin. Underfloor heating.
- Bedroom Three. Two full size bunk beds. Suitable for children/teenagers.
- Large Bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite shower room. Ideal parents' retreat!
- There is a garden at the front of the house (a very sunny spot!)
- A rear courtyard with bench seat
- Fully enclosed peaceful rear garden with Summer House, garden table and chairs and BBQ
- There is a gravel parking area at the rear of the house for 3 cars
“We had a lovely week in your house. Everything is so beautiful, and it is so well equipped. Thank you. I’d really like to come back to the house. We had such a wonderful time.”
“Many thanks for a lovely stay again in lovely Walberswick. It was very kind of you to let us push back a few days. The sun shone and we had some great family walks.”
“Back home now after yet another delightful family holiday at Number 6. The weather was wonderful, and we enjoyed all the comforts of your lovely house. We had 9 around the table most evenings and that workedout well. So, thank you for agreeing to accommodate an extra child.”
“Thank you, Adelaide. We thought the house was really well appointed and beautifully decorated. Also, the ‘secret’ back garden was delightful. It was great to be so near the sea at 6 The Terrace.”
Contact Adelaide Boon:
Sat Nav Reference:
Due to late availability full week bookings prior to 30 September are discounted by £250.
|NB: DAY = This night is booked.
Availability updated: Wednesday 27th July 2022
|Wed, 29 Dec 2021||Wed, 05 Jan 2022||£2000||N/A|
|Fri, 11 Feb 2022||Fri, 18 Feb 2022||£1500||N/A|
|Fri, 18 Feb 2022||Fri, 25 Mar 2022||£1200||£850|
|Fri, 25 Mar 2022||Fri, 15 Apr 2022||£1600||N/A|
|Fri, 15 Apr 2022||Fri, 27 May 2022||£1400||£850|
|Fri, 27 May 2022||Fri, 03 Jun 2022||£1800||N/A|
|Fri, 03 Jun 2022||Fri, 01 Jul 2022||£1600||£850|
|Fri, 01 Jul 2022||Fri, 02 Sep 2022||£2500||N/A|
|Fri, 02 Sep 2022||Fri, 14 Oct 2022||£1600||£850|
|Fri, 14 Oct 2022||Fri, 28 Oct 2022||£1800||N/A|
|Fri, 28 Oct 2022||Fri, 23 Dec 2022||£1200||£850|
|Fri, 23 Dec 2022||Fri, 06 Jan 2023||£2000||N/A|
- Sleeps (maximum): 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 6
- Private Parking
You can view a total of 9 images of 6 The Terrace, Walberswick by tapping an above image and scrolling through the gallery.