Four bedroom house close to the beach in Walberswick.
This house has been owned by the same family for over sixty years and provides wonderful accommodation for family holidays. It is centrally located near the village green, has views to the sea from the front bedrooms and is a short walk from both the beach and the village shop. The two village pubs are nearby. The house comfortably sleeps up to seven people in four bedrooms on the first floor. There are books for all types of holiday reading, a good selection of DVDs and games for young and old. Babies and young children are welcome but please bring all necessary equipment. The house is available throughout the year.
Accommodation - Downstairs
- Sitting Room: Double aspect living room. Built-in bookcases either side of the working fireplace are well stocked with books and DVDs. Freeview TV with DVD. iPod docking station.
- Dining Room: Large antique pine table, chairs and high chair, chest of drawers containing general information.
- Kitchen: Well equipped, Siemens induction hob, electric fan oven, integrated fridge and dishwasher. Norfolk Oak work surfaces and ceramic sink.
- Utility Room: Freezer, washer/dryer, microwave . Coat hooks and space for shoes and buckets and spades.
- Shower Room: Shower cubicle with Mira shower unit. WC.
Accommodation - Upstairs
- Double Bedroom: Kingsize bed with two side tables and lamps. Chest of drawers, built-in tall cupboard. i Pod docking station. Large window which overlooks front garden and with a sea view beyond.
- Single Bedroom: Single bed with side table and lamp. Bookcase. Window overlooks the front garden and with sea view beyond.
- Twin Bedroom: Two single beds, bedside table, chest of drawers. Built-in tall cupboard. i Pod docking station. Looks out to back garden.
- Bathroom: Bath with Hansgrohe shower over. WC. Wash basin with light and shaver-socket over. Heated towel rail.
- Twin bedroom: Two single beds, which can be linked together to make a six foot wide double bed. Bedside table, chest of drawers. i Pod docking station. Looks out to back garden.
Well established gardens front and back. The rear garden is set back from the house across the track and has a large enclosed lawn. Garden table, chairs and summerhouse. Parking at rear of house for two cars.
- Bookings are Saturday - Saturday with short breaks available outside peak periods.
- Parking for two cars
- Children welcome, but please bring own equipment
- Linen is provided but please bring own beach towels
- Central heating and electric heaters
- Starter pack for open fire in sitting room provided
- Free WiFi
- One well behaved adult dog welcome by prior arrangement (please indicate at time of enquiry)
- No smoking allowed
- "We had a fab time in a really beautiful house. What's great is that it feels like a real home." Michael and family, April 2016
- "Wonderful week here ... beautiful corner of Suffolk. House is amazing - elegantly decked out, well stocked, everything we hoped for" Clark family, April 2016
- "Thank you so much for making us feel so welcome in your beautiful house - we could not have wished for a better equipped or more comfortable house" Carter family, April 2016
Contact Ruta Ozols:
Telephone: 07939 069 288
Sat Nav Reference:
|NB: DAY = This night is booked.
Availability updated: Tuesday 2nd May 2017
|Sat, 07 Jan 2017||Sat, 11 Feb 2017||£683||N/A|
|Sat, 11 Feb 2017||Sat, 18 Feb 2017||£820||N/A|
|Sat, 18 Feb 2017||Sat, 01 Apr 2017||£735||N/A|
|Sat, 01 Apr 2017||Sat, 22 Apr 2017||£1050||N/A|
|Sat, 22 Apr 2017||Sat, 27 May 2017||£850||N/A|
|Sat, 27 May 2017||Sat, 03 Jun 2017||£1080||N/A|
|Sat, 03 Jun 2017||Sat, 08 Jul 2017||£935||N/A|
|Sat, 08 Jul 2017||Sat, 22 Jul 2017||£1280||N/A|
|Sat, 22 Jul 2017||Sat, 02 Sep 2017||£1450||N/A|
|Sat, 02 Sep 2017||Sat, 16 Sep 2017||£1080||N/A|
|Sat, 16 Sep 2017||Sat, 21 Oct 2017||£850||N/A|
|Sat, 21 Oct 2017||Sat, 28 Oct 2017||£993||N/A|
|Sat, 28 Oct 2017||Sat, 16 Dec 2017||£683||N/A|
|Sat, 16 Dec 2017||Sat, 06 Jan 2018||£1450||N/A|
- Sleeps (maximum): 7
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 6
- Private Parking
You can view a total of 16 images of 8 The Terrace, Walberswick by tapping an above image and scrolling through the gallery.