Self catering ground floor flat for 7 or 8, with Wi-Fi, right beside the seaside in Southwold, Suffolk
A spacious, self-contained apartment for 6 to 8 occupying the whole of the ground floor of a fine Victorian house on North Parade right opposite the beach. Strathmore House is also very handy for Southwold's famous award-winning pier and the delightful town centre. There are wonderful sea views from the large (22' x 16') lounge and also from the front bedroom.
- Large Lounge with outstanding sea views from the big bay window. Multi-fuel stove. Flat screen TV with freeview, and radio.
- Dining Room overlooks courtyard garden,
Table seats 8, Dresser.
- Well equipped Kitchen includes dishwasher, double oven and ceramic hob. With a new limestone flooring.
- Utility/Cloakroom with washing machine.
- Master Bedroom with 3' twin beds. These can be placed together to make a double bed as shown in photograph. Washbasin. Fine sea views from the bay window.
- Double Bedroom plus Ensuite Shower Room and WC.
- Bunk Room with two full size bunk beds and a single bed (also space for a further bed if required).
- Bathroom with bath, electric shower, hand basin, WC and bidet.
- Gas central heating and hot water, with water softener
- Duvets provided for all beds. This property can provide linen/towel hire all available at time of booking. For more information please contact Durrants on 01502 723292 Opt 2 orMariaon mobile:07880 683682 or email: maria.crispandclean,.. ..,aol.co.uk
- Please hire or provide towels, including beach towels
- On street parking only
- Children welcome
- Well-behaved dog by arrangement, only allowed in Kitchen and Dining Room
- Clients are asked not to smoke in the house
- Wi-Fi available free of charge
The property is accessed from its own entrance porch into the dining room from the rear courtyard garden. Garden includes outdoor furniture, sink to wash off beach sand to avoid sand in house, and clothes line.
Contact Durrants Holiday Lettings (agents):
Telephone: 01502 723 292
Sat Nav Reference:
|Fri, 23 Feb 2018||Thu, 22 Mar 2018||£706||£565|
|Fri, 23 Mar 2018||Thu, 12 Apr 2018||£860||£688|
|Fri, 13 Apr 2018||Thu, 24 May 2018||£706||£565|
|Fri, 25 May 2018||Thu, 31 May 2018||£968||£774|
|Fri, 01 Jun 2018||Thu, 14 Jun 2018||£633||£506|
|Fri, 15 Jun 2018||Thu, 05 Jul 2018||£778||£622|
|Fri, 06 Jul 2018||Thu, 19 Jul 2018||£855||£684|
|Fri, 20 Jul 2018||Thu, 30 Aug 2018||£1148||£918|
|Fri, 31 Aug 2018||Thu, 13 Sep 2018||£886||£709|
|Fri, 14 Sep 2018||Thu, 04 Oct 2018||£793||£634|
|Fri, 05 Oct 2018||Thu, 18 Oct 2018||£690||£552|
|Fri, 19 Oct 2018||Thu, 25 Oct 2018||£948||£758|
|Fri, 26 Oct 2018||Thu, 20 Dec 2018||£690||£552|
|Fri, 21 Dec 2018||Thu, 03 Jan 2019||£1040||£834|
- Sleeps (maximum): 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 6
- On Street Parking
You can view a total of 7 images of Strathmore House by tapping an above image and scrolling through the gallery.