Sleeps 4. A 200 year cottage, with oak floors and beamed features, in the ideal location, 2-5 minute walk to the beach and the river. Long enclosed garden and we welcome dogs.
The cottage (which sleeps 4 + 2). is ideally located in the heart of the village of Walberswick, close to the beach, river Blyth, 15th Century Bell Inn and Walberswick village green. It is about 200 years old with lots of character and has a completely enclosed rear garden. Dogs are welcome. The cottage has free wi-fi.
The downstairs is one open plan room, with a kitchen, dining and sitting room area and an inglenook, wood-burner feature and beams. There is a closable door at the foot of the stairs and French doors at the back that lead out onto the enclosed patio and long garden.
- The first floor has two refurbished cosy double bedrooms, with wide beamed oak floors, and a white bathroom, with bath.
- There is a second floor occasional attic room with 2 single beds under the eaves, lots of chilrens' toys and books, limited standing and sea views. There is also a cupboard for extra hanging space.
- There is an electric oven, microwave, fridge with small freezer compartment, CD player/ radio, T.V., DVD player and overnight storage heaters.
- One or two well behaved dogs are welcome.
- An enclosed winding staircase, which may not be suitable for everyone.
The cottage is non-smoking.
Contact Sally and Doug Hamilton:
Sat Nav Reference:
|Sat, 30 Sep 2023||Sat, 28 Oct 2023||£750||N/A|
|Sat, 28 Oct 2023||Sat, 18 Nov 2023||£720||N/A|
|Sat, 02 Dec 2023||Sat, 23 Dec 2023||£700||N/A|
|Sat, 06 Jan 2024||Sat, 10 Feb 2024||£690||N/A|
|Sat, 10 Feb 2024||Sat, 17 Feb 2024||£780||N/A|
|Sat, 17 Feb 2024||Sat, 30 Mar 2024||£750||N/A|
|Sat, 30 Mar 2024||Sat, 27 Apr 2024||£850||N/A|
|Sat, 27 Apr 2024||Sat, 25 May 2024||£900||N/A|
|Sat, 01 Jun 2024||Sat, 08 Jun 2024||£980||N/A|
|Sat, 22 Jun 2024||Sat, 29 Jun 2024||£980||N/A|
|Sat, 06 Jul 2024||Sat, 13 Jul 2024||£980||N/A|
|Sat, 20 Jul 2024||Sat, 03 Aug 2024||£1280||N/A|
|Sat, 10 Aug 2024||Sat, 17 Aug 2024||£1280||N/A|
|Sat, 24 Aug 2024||Sat, 31 Aug 2024||£1280||N/A|
|Sat, 31 Aug 2024||Sat, 28 Sep 2024||£900||N/A|
- Sleeps (maximum): 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- On Street Parking
You can view a total of 10 images of Halfpenny Cottage by tapping an above image and scrolling through the gallery.