Walberswick Cottage for 4
(+2 in the eaves),
Very close to the beach and the harbour.
The cottage (which sleeps 4 + 2). is ideally located in the heart of the village of Walberswick, close to the beach, river Blyth, 15th Century Bell Inn and Walberswick village green. It is about 200 years old with lots of character and has a completely enclosed rear garden.
The downstairs is open plan with a kitchen, dining and sitting room area with an inglenook feature and beams. There is a closable door at the foot of the stairs and French doors at the back that lead out into the enclosed patio and long garden.
- The first floor has two cosy double bedrooms and a bathroom, with bath.
- There is a second floor occasional attic room with 2 single beds under the eaves, limited standing and sea views.
- There is an electric oven, microwave, fridge with small freezer compartment, CD player/ radio, T.V., DVD player and overnight storage heaters.
- One or two well behaved dogs are welcome.
- An enclosed winding staircase, which may not be suitable for everyone.
The cottage is non-smoking.
Contact Sally or Doug Hamilton:
Telephone: 01892 545 583
Sat Nav Reference:
|Sat, 13 Jan 2018||Sat, 10 Feb 2018||£380||N/A|
|Sat, 10 Feb 2018||Sat, 17 Feb 2018||£440||N/A|
|Sat, 17 Feb 2018||Sat, 24 Mar 2018||£395||N/A|
|Sat, 24 Mar 2018||Sat, 31 Mar 2018||£440||N/A|
|Sat, 14 Apr 2018||Sat, 28 Apr 2018||£440||N/A|
|Sat, 28 Apr 2018||Sat, 19 May 2018||£490||N/A|
|Sat, 09 Jun 2018||Sat, 07 Jul 2018||£570||N/A|
|Sat, 14 Jul 2018||Sat, 04 Aug 2018||£745||N/A|
|Sat, 11 Aug 2018||Sat, 01 Sep 2018||£745||N/A|
|Sat, 01 Sep 2018||Sat, 29 Sep 2018||£560||N/A|
- Sleeps (maximum): 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- On Street Parking
You can view a total of 7 images of Halfpenny Cottage by tapping an above image and scrolling through the gallery.