Cosy, owner-managed cottage, close to beach, shops and lighthouse, with the Sole Bay Inn within crawling distance - available all year for weekly, weekend and mid-week breaks
This early 19th Century cottage is centrally located close to the shops, a minute’s walk to the beach, 5 minutes walk from the award winning pier and very close to the famous lighthouse. The cottage comprises the following accommodation:
There is an enclosed, sunny rear yard with a sitting area, back entrance gate and outside WC. The cottage has full gas-fired central heating and an electric fire in the sitting room. Perfectly located for beach, pubs and restaurants and visits to other areas of the heritage coast.
- Comfortably furnished Sitting Room with TV/DVD player
- Dining Room
- Galley Kitchen with electric oven, fridge and microwave
- Bedroom 1: View to the lighthouse, twin beds, walk in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: single bed, chest of drawers.
- Bedroom 3: opens off bedroom 2, has 4ft double, chest of drawers and small wardrobe cupboard.
- Bathroom with roll top bath and WC.
(inclusive of bed linen and heating)
Short Breaks from £90 per night (2 nights minimum).
Weekly rates vary from £425 (Low Season) to £675 (Peak Season) - please contact for details.
Spring, summer and autumn dates available.
- Sleeps (maximum): 5
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 5
- On Street Parking