Blythweb - Local Interest Websites
Blythweb supports a wide range of local interest and community websites. Here we have an alphabetical listing of some of the more curious, unusual or specialist sites for you to explore.
- Blythweb Calendar – A guide to local events and activities in the Blyth Valley.
- Beccles Townlands Charity – Founded in 1544, Beccles Townlands Charity has been a continuous presence in the town since that date. It exists purely for the good of the people of Beccles.
- East Anglian Academy – The East Anglian Academy promotes concerts and workshops encouraging interest in organs and other keyboard instruments of historic and musical note.
- George Borrow Trust – The Trust aims to advance public knowledge of the life and works of the 18th Century author, George Borrow. The Lavengro Press is dedicated to publishing material related to George Borrow.
- Halesworth Cycle Routes Situated in North-East Suffolk and surrounded by quiet country lanes and beautiful countryside, Halesworth is a great location for exploring this part of Suffolk by bike.
- Halesworth Millennium Green All about the largest Millennium Green in England, from a calendar of activities and events to local history, geology and the wildlife found on the Green.
- Southwold Model Yacht Regattas – A fascinating knowledge base for the time-honoured Southwold tradition of sailing model yachts.
- Southwold Railway Trust Committed to restoring the historic narrow gauge railway link between Halesworth and Southwold; preserving it for future generations to enjoy.
- St James Village Orchard – A meticulous detailing of a mixed orchard set and grown in the Suffolk village of St James.
- Wenhaston Archive – A rich collection of historic memories, details and documents of the village of Wenhaston and the surrounding Blyth Valley.
Some Favourite Websites For July 2018:
Lamorna Cottage – Affordable three-bedroomed self-catering cottage in Reydon near Southwold
An end-terrace cottage offering accommodation for up to five in quiet residential street. Garden plus shed for cycles. Close to village shops. 15 minutes walk to the sea. Open fire in Living Room. Radio, board games, puzzles and books but no TV. Sorry, no pets.
Bloom's – Comfortable Bed and Breakfast accommodation close to Southwold
B&B accommodation just for one or two, in modern farmhouse on working farm close to Southwold. WiFi. Kingsize bed in room. Exclusive use of private adjacent spacious bathroom with jacuzzi bath. Cycle Route 31 passes farm drive. Sorry, no children or pets accepted.
23 North Parade – Large sea-front house at Southwold with private parking for up to four cars
With six bedrooms this traditional family house sleeps up to twelve plus a cot. Parking for four cars. Panoramic sea views from the front of the house, including from the first floor sitting room. Back garden with barbecue. WiFi. Up to two dogs accepted for extra charge.
Southwold Beach Hut Owners Association – The online home of the owners of Southwold's iconic beach huts
On this website are details of the Southwold Beach Hut Owners Association group as well as the latest news and information for prospective, new and existing members, owning a tiny slice of our wonderful Suffolk coastline.
Hetty’s Little Copy Shop – A wide range of printing services - including 3D - plus passport photos and more
The Little Copy Shop is in Thoroughfare, Halesworth, and offers all sorts of useful services involving printing, laminating, scanning, binding and copying plus various photographic services including passport photos.