We have set out to make Amber House the home-from-home that will turn every one of your visits into a happy memory.
This spacious Victorian family house on the seafront has been completely refurbished, retaining the period style of the spacious, well-proportioned interior while placing the emphasis on up-to-date comforts.
Amber house is five minutes walk from the lovely town of Southwold with its pubs, restaurants, cafes, art galleries and shops. We are also two minutes walk in the other direction from the World Famous Pier. Minesmere bird reserve is a short drive away and there are lovely walks throughout the whole area, Southwold golf club is also a 5 minute car ride away.
We have personally designed and furnished our guest rooms, giving each its own distinctive style.
All are en-suite with central heating, colour television and tea-making facilities.
Three have magnificent sea views including our superb, well appointed triple room whose generous bay window affords a breathtaking panorama across the whole of Sole Bay.
- Full English or Continental Breakfast
- Double and Twin Rooms
- Spacious Deluxe Room with double bed and a single, lots of room, sofa, armchair and superb views of the beach, pier and sea.
- Large Comfortable Sitting Room and Dining Room
- Full Fire Certificate
- Prices for Double or Twin: £90 - £95
Triple Room: £115 for 2 sharing or £150 for 3 sharing
(10% discount for 7 nights or more)
- Double seaview room with bath and shower £100 per night.
- 10% discount for 7 nights or more
Contact Di Spring:
Telephone: 01502 723 303
Sat Nav Reference: