Avocet is a lovely detached three-bedroomed family house with large rear garden. Situated in Reydon Heights, a quiet residential area on the edge of Southwold. Views to Southwold lighthouse, water tower and more. Within walking distance of town and sea.
From Avocet you can abandon your car and enjoy local off-road walks, via the marshes and along the dykes, to Southwold Harbour, enjoying the wildlife and scenery along the way. Or walk across the Common into the centre of Southwold or Buss Creek to the beaches, pier and sea.
Within easy driving distance are the concert halls at Snape Maltings, the RSPB Reserve at Minsmere and other areas of natural beauty along the Heritage Coastal Belt.
- A sunny Breakfast/Dining Room with serving hatch to Kitchen. Table and seating for six.
- Kitchen (leading to rear Porch/Utility Room) equipped with dishwasher, electric cooker, microwave, two fridges, freezer.
- Comfortable and spacious Living Room with one sofa and one large sofa bed. Games, books, jigsaws, TV, CD/stereo system with remote controls. Sliding door to covered patio and rear garden.
- Downstairs W.C. and coat hanging space.
- Patio with table and chairs.
- Bedroom 1 - spacious room with King Size bed and spare single underneath. Bedroom furniture including wardrobe plus washbasin with mirror over. Views to Southwold from front window and over back garden from rear window.
- Bedroom 2 - sunny front room with twin beds and bedroom furniture. Views to Southwold and the sea.
- Bedroom 3 - double bed, wardrobe and back garden view from window.
- Bathroom - Bath with Shower over, washbasin and W.C.
- Gas central heating and constant hot water.
- One well-behaved dog considered.
- Parking for two cars.
- Newly installed BT Infinity WiFi, FreeTV and BT Sports
Contact Tish Francis:
Sat Nav Reference:
"Great House - sun trap garden - super location" S&R Berkshire
" How we enjoyed staying in this house. Not only the perfect base for the beach and other activities but a great place in itself - full of light and atmosphere" The C family, Germany.
|NB: DAY = This night is booked.
Availability updated: Saturday 23rd September 2017
|Fri, 13 Jan 2017||Thu, 09 Feb 2017||£400||£280|
|Fri, 10 Feb 2017||Fri, 24 Feb 2017||£425||£325|
|Fri, 24 Feb 2017||Fri, 31 Mar 2017||£400||£280|
|Fri, 31 Mar 2017||Fri, 21 Apr 2017||£580||£435|
|Fri, 21 Apr 2017||Fri, 26 May 2017||£550||£410|
|Fri, 26 May 2017||Fri, 02 Jun 2017||£675||£500|
|Fri, 02 Jun 2017||Fri, 30 Jun 2017||£550||£410|
|Fri, 30 Jun 2017||Fri, 14 Jul 2017||£650||£490|
|Fri, 14 Jul 2017||Fri, 08 Sep 2017||£795||N/A|
|Fri, 08 Sep 2017||Fri, 22 Sep 2017||£650||£490|
|Fri, 22 Sep 2017||Fri, 20 Oct 2017||£450||£360|
|Fri, 20 Oct 2017||Fri, 27 Oct 2017||£650||£490|
|Fri, 27 Oct 2017||Fri, 15 Dec 2017||£425||£320|
|Fri, 22 Dec 2017||Fri, 05 Jan 2018||£795||N/A|
- Sleeps (maximum): 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 4
- Off Street Parking
You can view a total of 7 images of Avocet by tapping an above image and scrolling through the gallery.