Self catering cottage in the middle of Walberswick, handy for beach and harbour. Sleeps up to 5+1 in 3 bedrooms plus travel cot available. Off-road parking.
Corner Cottage is a three-bedroomed family home in an ideal location for a holiday in the pretty coastal village of Walberswick. The cottage stands just yards from the Village Green where there is play equipment for children. It is only minutes to the attractions of the beach and the inlets which are so good for crabbing, to the Harbour and the foot ferry to Southwold. Walberswick's village shop, tea rooms, gift shops and two pubs are all within an easy stroll. From the garden gate at Corner Cottage enjoy walks around this delightful village with its views, wildlife and sea shore. Explore the Common, the ruins at St.Andrew's church and the attractive lanes and footpaths. The cottage retains many attractive features while benefitting from modern facilities such as double glazing, WiFi and own off-road parking for one car. The homely interior includes paintings and artwork on the walls throughout the cottage.
Accommodation - Ground Floor
From hallway doors open to:
- Sitting Room with large front window and feature circular window. Three sofas, one of which is a two-person futon. Stripped pine coffee table plus additional table and lamp. Working fireplace with fire guard and with bookshelves in alcoves to either side. Freeview HD TV. DVD player. CD player.
- Dining Room. A family room with a solid fuel stove with mirror over and fire guard. Wooden floor with rugs. Dining table and seating for six plus additional seating and sofa. Highchair. Wooden dresser. Large window overlooks garden.
Off the Dining Room is the:
- Kitchen. Floor and wall units with plenty of cutlery, crockery and kitchen essentials plus storage space. Electric oven and hob. Microwave. Washing machine. Fridge. Toaster.
Door to Rear Lobby. A useful storage space housing a dryer and a freezer. Door to WC.
Accommodation - First Floor
Steep stairs lead up from hallway (nb. no stair gates)
- Front Double Bedroom with views to Walberswick Village Green and to the sea beyond. A carpeted room with additional bedside rug. Cupboard with stripped pine door. Furniture includes two bedside tables with lights. Feature wall mirrors and original fireplace (not in use).
- Bunk Bedroom with painted floorboards, cupboard with stripped pine door. Window faces east.
- Single Bedroom with single bed and truckle bed. A carpeted room. Window faces east.
- Bathroom with pale blue panelling. Bath with shower over, wash basin, WC. Heated towel rail and underfloor heating. Lovely view across the Harbour to Southwold.
Set in mature secluded garden on two sides. Outside light at doorway. Garden furniture and barbeque. Track to side of property leads to parking space for one car.
Services and Information
- Children welcome. A travel cot and high chair are available. Please bring all other equipment. Parents should note steep cottage stairs with no stair gates.
- Wi-Fi available...
- Open fire in Sitting Room
- Solid fuel stove in Dining Room
- Digital electric heaters
- Off road parking for one car
- Sorry no pets allowed
- Sorry no smoking allowed at the property
- Good quality linen and towels provided (please bring own beach towels)
Contact Rebecca Lewis:
Telephone: 07740 942 989
Sat Nav Reference:
|NB: DAY = This night is booked.
Availability updated: Sunday 23rd April 2017
|Fri, 23 Dec 2016||Fri, 06 Jan 2017||£710||Ask|
|Fri, 06 Jan 2017||Fri, 24 Mar 2017||£520||Ask|
|Fri, 24 Mar 2017||Fri, 21 Apr 2017||£620||Ask|
|Fri, 21 Apr 2017||Fri, 26 May 2017||£560||Ask|
|Fri, 26 May 2017||Fri, 02 Jun 2017||£630||Ask|
|Fri, 02 Jun 2017||Fri, 14 Jul 2017||£610||Ask|
|Fri, 14 Jul 2017||Fri, 08 Sep 2017||£770||Ask|
- Sleeps (maximum): 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 5
- Private Parking
You can view a total of 8 images of Corner Cottage, Walberswick by tapping an above image and scrolling through the gallery.