Self Catering Cottage for one couple
and up to two dogs at no additional charge. Centrally placed in Southwold with lighthouse views. WiFi.
Located in the heart of Southwold, within easy walking distance of all Southwold's attractions, this charming Victorian semi-detached cottage retains many original features. Victoria Cottage has wonderful views of Southwold Lighthouse and is just minutes from both beach and High Street.
The cottage is available for a couple plus up to two well–behaved medium–sized dogs, at no extra charge.
The cottage has been carefully modernised to include central heating throughout. There is free Wifi available at the cottage.
Accommodation – Downstairs
- Living Room – With original floorboards and exposed brick fireplace. TV with Freeview. Exposed original brickwork as wall feature. Please note: woodburning stove is not available for use.
- Kitchen – With understairs larder and stairs door. Gas cooker, fridge with freezer compartment, iron and ironing board, microwave, radio, deep white butler sink. Tiled floor. Shelving space.
- Extends into Additional Lounge Area – Double settee, shelving unit, table and chairs. From this room double doors open onto rear courtyard with view of Southwold Lighthouse and gate to pedestrian rear access.
- Stairs – Steep cottage stairs lead up from kitchen. Hand rail. Coat hanging space.
Accommodation – Upstairs
- Double Bedroom – With original floorboards and Victorian fireplace (not in use) with mirror over. Double bed (4ft x 6ft) with pillow and mattress protection covers in place. Bedside lights. Cupboard with shelf and some hanging space. Four pillows, duvet and blanket provided, please bring all other bedding.
- Shower Room – Shower, wc, washbasin with mirror over. Separate long mirror and chairs.
- Door to Upstairs Day Room – Exposed original brickwork and wall studs. Comfortable seating plus small table. Large window overlooking rooftops to Southwold Lighthouse.
Enclosed courtyard at rear, bounded by high brick wall and wood and woven willow fencing. Plus original outhouse/washhouse (not open) with pantiled roof and chimney. Fine view of Southwold Lighthouse.
Parking in street on first come first served basis. Victoria Cottage has pedestrian access to the rear.
Sorry, absolutely no smoking in the cottage or the courtyard. We can not allow dogs to smoke on the premises, either.
Sat Nav Reference:
BOOK/EMAIL NOW TO GET DATES OF YOUR CHOICE. Dates available October and November and most of December. Central heating. UNLIMITED WiFi + NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR UP TO TWO DOGS. FULL WEEKS & SHORT BREAKS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.
E-mail Janet + see main page for dates/rates (with no extra charge for up to two dogs!!). Loads of opportunity to walk, enjoy the pubs and Southwold's fabulous individual shops. Victoria Cottage has great views of Southwold Lighthouse and is minutes from both the beach and town centre. Enjoy!!
|NB: DAY = This night is booked.
Availability updated: Thursday 5th October 2017
|Sat, 22 Oct 2016||Wed, 21 Dec 2016||Ask||Ask|
|Thu, 29 Dec 2016||Wed, 04 Jan 2017||Ask||Ask|
|Wed, 04 Jan 2017||Sat, 25 Mar 2017||Ask||Ask|
|Sat, 25 Mar 2017||Sat, 08 Apr 2017||£525||Ask|
|Sat, 08 Apr 2017||Sat, 15 Apr 2017||£580||Ask|
|Sat, 15 Apr 2017||Sat, 22 Apr 2017||£580||Ask|
|Sat, 22 Apr 2017||Sat, 27 May 2017||£550||Ask|
|Sat, 27 May 2017||Sat, 01 Jul 2017||£588||Ask|
|Sat, 01 Jul 2017||Sat, 02 Sep 2017||£615||Ask|
|Sat, 02 Sep 2017||Sat, 28 Oct 2017||£550||Ask|
|Sat, 28 Oct 2017||Sat, 06 Jan 2018||Ask||Ask|
- Sleeps (maximum): 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- On Street Parking